Order Information and Pricing
The complete JPA-SCPI Parser is available for just $495 (US), with no runtime fees to pay!
What You Will Receive
- C source code modules comprising the SCPI Parser itself and its Access Functions
- Source code templates for 10 SCPI Instrument Classes, including measurement devices (volt meters, ammeters, oscilloscopes etc.), programmable sources/supplies, rf sources etc.
- Source code template for SCPI Base Class, supporting all the mandatory commands required for SCPI compliancy
- Sample source code demonstrating how to implement different types of commands
- Comprehensive User Manual explaining how to use JPA-SCPI Parser with different types of instrument, and how to define your command specifications (download it now)
- Design Notes manual describing each function in the source code, the variables and the structures used
- Free email support for first year of ownership
- Free product upgrades for first year of ownership
There are two types of licence available.
|Single-brand licence ($495)||If you wish to use JPA-SCPI Parser as part of the development of equipment/software sold under a single organization's brand name, then you require the single-brand licence. Principally aimed at in-house development, this licence allows your organization to develop software for as many instruments branded under the organization's name as you require.|
|Multi-brand licence ($1995)||If you wish to use JPA-SCPI Parser as part of the development of equipment/software sold under more than one organization's brand name, then you require the multi-brand licence. This is suitable for consultancy houses or independent IT contractors. The licence entitles you/your organization to use JPA-SCPI Parser to develop software for as many instruments as you require, regardless of what organization name the instrument/software is to be branded under. Alternatively, you can purchase one single-brand licence per brand name.|
Whatever form of licence you choose to purchase, either licence entitles your organization to:
- Make as many copies of JPA-SCPI Parser as you require for use within your own organization only
- Distribute the compiled software produced using JPA-SCPI Parser without runtime fees
For full details please refer to the terms & conditions.
BUY NOWRead on